It's been some time blank since I posted to the blog last.
It is almost 2 years, I haven't posted any here. Feeling very lazy, not like writing any here.
I again feel like to writing something here for the purpose of using English.I work in Ghana and using English everyday but there is not many opportunity to output something in English.(It is very a Japanese environment.)
Actually, I finished the JOCV(Japan Overseas Cooperation Volunteer) in March 2014.
I remember that I had been engaged in the last minutes impatience for the last time of being a volunteer.
However, as I planed during the final term of the JOCV , I made it to be real to come back to Ghana for my Master Thesis study in June to September in 2014.
Schooling decisions of Muslims -a case study of students in Tamale Northern Ghana- is the title of my work, and I spent almost 3 months in Tamale at my best Ghanaian friend house.
He is a teacher in Tamale, and allowed me staying in his house for free, and had offered me free motor transportation to field, free interpretation. With his huge support, I completed my M.A.Thesis successfully and graduated the University in March 2015.
Had been a student and at the same time I was a husband and a father since middle of the 2014.
Married in August, welcome a new life in December.
I think I was the most happiest man in the world in 2014 to 2015. I succeeded to get job, wife,baby,diploma, driving licence.
After the graduation, I start working with embassy in Ghana, so now, I am here in Ghana again(Since 2012, I am here with different positions).
Do I love Ghana so much?
The motherland supports me quite a lot. I appreciate all the opportunity I could get from Ghana.
I love Ghana, and am very content to be here.
Yet to be consider about new career with my dearest family, maybe I will need to get more stimulus environment to polish my skills and experience.
Additionally, my wife is tired of Africa since she had been in Africa for quite a long time.
Current my interest is about studying Spanish and French.
Though, I realised that my English output ability is awful and I am tasking me to output any daily thing of thoughts in blog in English from Today.
No comments:
Post a Comment